Many people visit spas to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. To truly relax, they need to feel assured that they’re getting their services in a clean and safe spa. Cleaning and disinfecting your facilities often could keep your spaces visibly clean. Still, there’s no telling what particles remain that, over time, can lead to an unhygienic environment.
This is why salons and spas regularly need comprehensive spa cleaning services. Each spa cleaning service keeps your spaces spotless and beautiful while also keeping your clients safe and happy. Here’s what you can expect when you hire professionals to handle your cleaning for you.
Better Customer Experience
A clean spa makes a huge difference between a good or poor experience for your customer. More clients are becoming pickier about the salons and spas they visit. Not only is there a health risk, but unsanitary conditions can affect their skin and lead to breakouts or skin conditions. So, a spa with a reputation for unclean facilities can be a turnoff for many.
Customers are also considering the overall experience. A spa that’s clean can make it easier for customers to unwind and relax, rather than worrying about when the last time your facilities were cleaned.
Comply with Local Regulations
Your spa may be required to comply with certain health codes and regulations on cleanliness. Some of these include:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Any spas that sell or use cosmetics, drugs, hand sanitizers, soaps, and any other topical items.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Properly cleaning or disposing of any tools that have come into contact with blood, bodily fluids, and other potentially infectious materials. For instance, you could bleed during facials (pimple pricking), cupping massages, waxing, etc., so these tools will either have to be disposed of or sterilized properly.
- Keeping facilities safe from slip-fall accidents.
- Ensuring employees are safe when performing tasks that put them in the way of potentially infectious materials, chemicals, or accidents.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Specific rules on cleaning are provided for spas that offer pedicures.
- All spas must use disinfectants and sanitizers registered by the EPA.
- Establishments can violate health codes if they don’t use disinfectants as prescribed or try to dilute the amount of disinfectant used.
By getting a regular spa cleaning service for your business, you can meet local and federal regulations for cleanliness and reduce the risks involved with dirt, oils, and other contaminants and debris.
Enhanced Aesthetic Appeal
These days, it’s not uncommon for salon and spa clients to take a picture of their services and post them online. You don’t have to spend a lot on Instagrammable decor, but a spotless spa makes for a great background that puts your business in a great light.
In addition to clean spaces giving your customers a good experience, it can also attract new business online. You can get good reviews from your customers about your services as well as glowing reviews about your immaculate facilities.
Cleaning the Spots You Might Be Forgetting
With the day-to-day tasks you and your team have, your idea of cleaning your spa throughout the day may consist of simple wipedowns, disinfectants, and then sweeping the floors to keep your space clean. But given the different spa services you provide, it might not be enough.
Thorough spa cleaning services can tackle all the areas you don’t think about cleaning during your everyday cleaning. This can include your chairs, couches, beds, and their legs which are prone to collecting dirt and debris underneath. Aside from bodily fluids, there are also the products you use like wax, oils, and other cosmetic and topical products that can cause greasy build-up. With a professional spa cleaning service, you’re looking at comprehensive cleaning and detail from top to bottom of your facilities.
Leave Your Deep Cleaning to The Professionals Cleaning Service
A surface-level cleaning at the end of the day may not be enough to keep your spa sparkling. Instead, have the professionals deep clean your spa’s facilities regularly to maintain sanitary standards and pleasing surroundings that improve your clients’ experience.
Get in touch with The Professionals Cleaning Service today to get a free quote on our services.